Expert Roofers Washington DC
Roofers of Washington DC
Looking for a licensed and seasoned roofing specialist? Washington DC roofers offers a wide variety of both roof replacement and repair services to residential and commercial.
Established in 2009 Roofers of Arlington has been serving Washington DC with trusted and quality workmanship for over 12 years.
We have installed and repaired more than 200 roofs in over 12 years. We have done everything from residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
At Roofers of Arlington, we specialize in restoring, repairing, and maintaining residential, commercial and industrial roofs all over DC. We transform hundreds of homes and variety of different industrial and commercial buildings, including: warehouses, government buildings, apartments, hospitals, hotels, shopping centers, churches and a lot more!
We go above and beyond to offer the very best in roof repair, replacement and maintenance because we understand how vital your roof are to the overall well-being of your space.
With 12 of experience in the roofing industry, you can depend on our seasoned and professional team of roofing installers for all your roofing needs. We guarantee a roof system of the very highest quality. We stand behind every roof that we put on and we will be here in the future to help you in your next roofing needs.
We offer efficient and safe repairs within your budget. Our seasoned roofers are available 24/7 offering support for emergency services and roof insurance repairs.
Save your time and money! do it right the first time. Hire seasoned and professional roofing specialist to help you build right the first time.
Complete roof replacement rather than repeatedly paying for roof repairs can be worth the investment. Get a complete roof replacement that lasts longer than re-roofing.
The modern look of stand seam metal roofs can give your residential or commercial roofing system a uniquely striking beauty, and their high durability and longevity will also last for years.
Roof maintenance can extend your roof's life considerably. Even if you have a properly installed roof, it is vital that you have at least one annual maintenance inspection.
A roof can suffer damage caused by many weather conditions, but storm damage is one of the most severe. Avoid future expenses by scheduling an inspection.
There are many commercial roofing options, so you will have to carefully find the best roof system that will be sure to satisfy your needs. You can rely on us to help you to find the best option.
Roof Repairs are an excellent option if full replacement or installation is not necessary. We can fix problem areas in your existing commercial roofing, avoiding further premature deterioration.
There are many reasons why having a flat roof on your home or business is a great choice. Their lower cost and easier maintenance make them more popular than pitched roofs. They are also more flexible in terms of design and construction.
A one stop service shop for the best quality, most affordable residential roofing. Let the professional roofers at Roofers of Arlington help you choose the right material and fix every roofing issues you have within the budget.
Commercial builders and property managers trust us to complete work quickly with the highest quality, most dependable commercial roofing services without disrupting day-to-day business activities.
Will your Insurance Cover Roof Repairs? Roofing insurance Claims can be one of the most stressfull times in your life. Insurance coverage depends on the policy's terms and the cause of the damage. While your insurance company might pay for your roof repairs, they might also deny your claim. Here's a quick process you can follow to get some financial assistance out from your insurance company.
Need a new roof but you can't afford it? We can find the right financing assistance for you. We can help you keep your home and family protected with payment plans that suits your budget. Learn more! Here's what you can do if you can't afford roof repair or replacement
A sturdy roof protects residential and commercial properties from all outside elements and extreme weather conditions. You get the protection and security you need in your home, gives you comfort, and serve as an insulator in the excruciating heat in summer and numbing winter months. It benefits the businesses as well. A well-maintained roof helps you save money, protects your property, and reduces energy consumption lowering your energy bill.
When your roof is close to its nearing end, it's crucial to take any issues seriously. Whether you need a repair or a roof replacement, any roofing issues should be fixed ASAP. Leaving damages unresolved will only lead to severe and unnecessary costs down the line.
Learn about the potential issues that can occur so you can address them immediately.
- Improper Roof Ventilation - Poor or improper attic ventilation can lead to excessive heat build-up, causes moisture to accumulate, which results in roof tile or shingles cracking. It damages your roof's integrity, which may ultimately lead to failure!
- Faulty Materials - Roof tiles or shingles that were poorly installed will leave your roof vulnerable to leaks in the future. The integrity of a home's exterior depends on your roof! This is why you should never try replacing shingles on roof by yourself. When they're not properly installed or maintained over time due to cheap shortcuts taken during construction -you could end up with problems down south.
- Water damage - Water damage is the most common cause of roof leaks on flat roofs. Roofs should be inspected by roof replacement contractors carefully after rain or snowstorm. If left unattended can lead to not only cosmetic issues but also structural damage. Whether you need repair or roof replacement, only experts can give you a detailed inspection and recommendation so make sure to contact certified and experienced contractors when issues arise.
- Roof Leaks - are a common issue among homeowners, and the reasons vary. Insufficient insulation can cause roof damage from cold air seeping into your home; improper ventilation might lead to water pooling on ceilings. Leaks can also be a result of lack of quality material or wear-and-tear over time, an old roof that has reached its prime age could cause gaps between shingles allowing water vapor to seep through, creating an environment perfect for mold growth. When you notice any leaks or cracks, it is best to talk with professionals to resolve the issue the soonest you can.
- Poor Installation - Your roof is an investment. Unfortunately, hiring inexperienced roofing replacement companies can cost you more money and headache than good. When a rookie incorrectly replaces tiles on roof, expect mold growth, short life expectancy, and long-term complications resulting in unnecessary expenses and stress you could have avoided.
Roof Repair and Replacement Experts in Washington, DC
Hiring an experienced roof replacement contractor will help you avoid spending hours on end trying desperately fix your home's current issue. Experts in Northern Virginia recommend you hand over all your roof replacement and repair projects to the specialists who has experience with different types of roofs and materials: metal, slate or wood shingles depending on which will work best suited towards what type or situation on site!
If you have been deferring inspection for a long time - call us! Roofers in Washington, DC, can help! We provide a complete roofing service: from roof replacement, structural repairs, and new installation, we got you!
The experts in Washington, DC can guarantee your roof serves its purpose for years to come!
We are very impressed with the excellent results produced by this company. Not only you are guaranteed to deal with professional staff and contractor but this company can guarantee quality and quick service and recommends alternatives when applicable. Definitely will recommend their service
❓Do roofers have to be licensed in Washington, DC?
In Washington DC, all contractors must possess a Washington DC General Contractor's license. Therefore, it does not matter if they work in Washington DC only sometimes, they still need a license.
If you hire a licensed contractor from another state, they must hold a DC License as a General Contractor or Construction Manager in order to comply with DC Law.
❓Who installs metal roofs near me?
You may be wondering whether installing a metal roof in Washington, DC can provide you with any extra benefits? Perhaps you are already committed to selecting environmentally friendly roofing materials? Since 2009, Roofers of Arlington has provided quality metal roofs to homes and businesses in the Washington, DC area.
Our roofers know what it takes to install a durable metal roof correctly. We hire only the most highly skilled roofers. Quality materials and fair prices are our hallmarks, and we will never waver from that commitment.
❓How much does a new roof cost in Washington, DC?
Washington, DC homeowners will spend between $5,452 and $11,608 for a new roof, depending on the type of material and the size of the roof. The average roof lasts 30 to 50 years, but eventually, it will need to be replaced.
Prices can vary widely based on the contractor and the size and difficulty of the roof, as well as the local real estate market.