Expert Alexandria Roofers, Northern Virginia
Roofers of Alexandria VA
Looking for a licensed and seasoned roofing specialist? Alexandria VA roofers offers a wide variety of both roof replacement and repair services to residential and commercial.
Established in 2009 Roofers of Arlington has been serving Washington DC with trusted and quality workmanship for over 12 years.
We have installed and repaired more than 200 roofs in over 12 years. We have done everything from residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
At Roofers of Arlington, we specialize in restoring, repairing, and maintaining residential, commercial and industrial roofs all over DC. We transform hundreds of homes and variety of different industrial and commercial buildings, including: warehouses, government buildings, apartments, hospitals, hotels, shopping centers, churches and a lot more!
We go above and beyond to offer the very best in roof repair, replacement and maintenance because we understand how vital your roof are to the overall well-being of your space.
With 12 of experience in the roofing industry, you can depend on our seasoned and professional team of roofing installers for all your roofing needs. We guarantee a roof system of the very highest quality. We stand behind every roof that we put on and we will be here in the future to help you in your next roofing needs.
Roofers of Arlington specializes in the installation and repair of both commercial and residential roof systems, providing the right solutions within your budget.
We offer efficient and safe repairs within your budget. Our seasoned roofers are available 24/7 offering support for emergency services and roof insurance repairs.
Save your time and money! do it right the first time. Hire seasoned and professional roofing specialist to help you build right the first time.
Complete roof replacement rather than repeatedly paying for roof repairs can be worth the investment. Get a complete roof replacement that lasts longer than re-roofing.
The modern look of stand seam metal roofs can give your residential or commercial roofing system a uniquely striking beauty, and their high durability and longevity will also last for years.
Roof maintenance can extend your roof's life considerably. Even if you have a properly installed roof, it is vital that you have at least one annual maintenance inspection.
A roof can suffer damage caused by many weather conditions, but storm damage is one of the most severe. Avoid future expenses by scheduling an inspection.
There are many commercial roofing options, so you will have to carefully find the best roof system that will be sure to satisfy your needs. You can rely on us to help you to find the best option.
Roof Repairs are an excellent option if full replacement or installation is not necessary. We can fix problem areas in your existing commercial roofing, avoiding further premature deterioration.
There are many reasons why having a flat roof on your home or business is a great choice. Their lower cost and easier maintenance make them more popular than pitched roofs. They are also more flexible in terms of design and construction.
A roof foam coating is the best option available on the market for maximizing the lifespan of the roof as well as reducing the energy consumption of the building.
With the increasing demand for energy-saving solutions, window tinting is becoming increasingly popular among homeowners and business owners.
We provide our service for all types of buildings. Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner, we guarantee to provide quality service for your roof.
A one stop service shop for the best quality, most affordable residential roofing. Let the professional roofers at Roofers of Arlington help you choose the right material and fix every roofing issues you have within the budget.
Commercial builders and property managers trust us to complete work quickly with the highest quality, most dependable commercial roofing services without disrupting day-to-day business activities.
The Roofing Solutions We Offer
Roofers or Arlington has the versatility in management that guarantees high-quality roofing services with highly experienced and qualified seasoned roofing specialist to be competitive on all roofing projects. Never feel like you’re asking too many questions. Book an appointment and speak to a roofing professional now. Understand your roofing needs, we will evaluate and provide you options.
Will your Insurance Cover Roof Repairs? Roofing insurance Claims can be one of the most stressfull times in your life. Insurance coverage depends on the policy's terms and the cause of the damage. While your insurance company might pay for your roof repairs, they might also deny your claim. Here's a quick process you can follow to get some financial assistance out from your insurance company.
Need a new roof but you can't afford it? We can find the right financing assistance for you. We can help you keep your home and family protected with payment plans that suits your budget. Learn more! Here's what you can do if you can't afford roof repair or replacement
Roof Replacement Eco-friendly Options
Your roof is vital part of your home's structure, and when it’s time for a roof replacement, we know you want the right material for durability and sustainability.
Many roofing materials are continually coming out on the market these days that make a home energy efficient and has a massive impact on your household.
Look at some of the most popular environmentally friendly materials, what makes them green, and the benefits of choosing them. If you're interested in doing your part to help protect our environment, read on!
- Cool roof - One of the eco-friendly roofing materials is a cool roof. The most common type includes reflective granules, coatings, and thermoplastic membranes. It is formulated to reflect more sunlight absorbing less solar energy and lowers the temperature of the building. This helps homeowners and businesses save energy and money and increases comfort by reducing heat flow reducing electricity consumption.
- Solar roofing - This innovative product has been shown to save homeowners thousands in electricity bills over its lifetime, which makes it an affordable and sustainable investment compared with other traditional roof options like asphalt or metal shingle roofs - This is because, instead of reflecting the sun's rays, solar roofing absorbs them and converts their energy into usable electricity.
- Metal roof - Another popular eco-friendly choice is metal roofing - they are not only durable and long-lasting but are also environmentally friendly. It is the eco-friendliest and sustainable material that is 100% recyclable and is made with a minimum of 25% recycled material, metal roofs are an energy-efficient choice - you can save both money and energy!
- Slate is made of totally inert and ecological mineral, with a simple, efficient production process. This sturdy roofing material is 100% natural with less environmental impact. Reusable or recyclable: Natural slate can be easily dismantled and recycled at the end of its useful life. However, this roof tile is difficult to install as precise installation is critical due to its brittle nature. Replacing shingles on roof with slate requires a trusted roofing replacement company, to ensure it is correctly and safely installed.
- Clay tiles are an excellent choice for any home. They are environmentally friendly material that has a lot of benefits: durable, beautiful, and require little maintenance. This roof tile is made from natural materials and is recyclable. You can turn them into new tiles and bricks and not produce any harmful greenhouse gases during manufacture. Plus, they can add a unique touch to your home's décor.
- Living roof - this type of roofing offers many benefits in terms of sustainability. The vegetation converts carbon dioxide into oxygen, significantly improving air quality and biodiversity that is beneficial to both climate and health.
- Wood shingles - wood shingles are made of thin strips of wood available in different colors. They have been used for centuries, and their popularity is on the rise again due to their environmental friendliness. Wood shingles are made from renewable resources and help insulate your home, saving you money on energy costs and, with its aesthetics, adding character and charm to your home's exterior. Its lifespan lasts anywhere between 15-20 years. Time for Upgrade? Call us!
Whether you're considering upgrading to an environmentally friendly roof, in need of structural repair, or a complete roof replacement, call us!
Speak to one of our roof replacement contractor in Alexandria, VA about the options available for you. We can help you assess your property and find the best solution for your needs. Be it a new installation or replacing an old roof, we have various green options tailored to your budget.
Roofers in Alexandria can show you how easy a roof replacement process is with green options. It’s not an easy job to replace tiles on roof – hence it is important to get a team of professionals who are certified, insured, highly skilled, and experienced to do all the work for you.
Roofers in Alexandria have been installing any type and style: flat, or pitch, and fixing roof damages across states since 2009. Our expertise and over 15 years of experience in the roof replacement industry guarantee a cost-effective solution that fits your needs.
Find out what customers are saying about our unbeatable service and quality
We are very impressed with the excellent results produced by this company. Not only you are guaranteed to deal with professional staff and contractor but this company can guarantee quality and quick service and recommends alternatives when applicable. Definitely will recommend their service
Frequently Asked Questions
❓Do roofers have to be licensed in Alexandria, VA?
It is a requirement for roofing contractors in Alexandria, VA to hold a license. Be sure the contractor you are hiring is licensed. You should obtain a copy of the contractor's business license and the state's contractor license. To do business in Virginia, each city and county requires these. When in doubt about the validity of a license, you can consult the Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) at (804) 367-8500 or Dpor Virginia Gov.
❓Who installs metal roofs near me?
There is a multitude of reasons why metal roofing is becoming the most popular roofing system for residential and commercial applications in Alexandria, VA. Metal roofing is a lifetime investment, in many ways. Metal roofs are the sensible roofing solution for resistance to weather, energy efficiency, cost-effectiveness, recyclability, and attractive curb appeal.
With the most skilled and experienced roofing specialists in Alexandria, VA, Roofers of Arlington has provided quality roofing work for over 12 years. Contact us today for a free quote.
❓How much does a new roof cost in Alexandria, VA?
Depending on the size of your roof and the type of shingles you choose, your new roof installation cost in Alexandria, Virginia may range from $4,900 to $29,800. Typical prices for a new roof in Alexandria are around $10,100.