Expert Vienna Roofers, Northern Virginia
Roofers of Vienna VA
Looking for a licensed and seasoned roofing specialist? Vienna VA roofers offers a wide variety of both roof replacement and repair services to residential and commercial.
Established in 2009 Roofers of Arlington has been serving Washington DC with trusted and quality workmanship for over 12 years.
We have installed and repaired more than 200 roofs in over 12 years. We have done everything from residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
At Roofers of Arlington, we specialize in restoring, repairing, and maintaining residential, commercial and industrial roofs all over DC. We transform hundreds of homes and variety of different industrial and commercial buildings, including: warehouses, government buildings, apartments, hospitals, hotels, shopping centers, churches and a lot more!
We go above and beyond to offer the very best in roof repair, replacement and maintenance because we understand how vital your roof are to the overall well-being of your space.
With 12 of experience in the roofing industry, you can depend on our seasoned and professional team of roofing installers for all your roofing needs. We guarantee a roof system of the very highest quality. We stand behind every roof that we put on and we will be here in the future to help you in your next roofing needs.
We offer efficient and safe repairs within your budget. Our seasoned roofers are available 24/7 offering support for emergency services and roof insurance repairs.
Save your time and money! do it right the first time. Hire seasoned and professional roofing specialist to help you build right the first time.
Complete roof replacement rather than repeatedly paying for roof repairs can be worth the investment. Get a complete roof replacement that lasts longer than re-roofing.
The modern look of stand seam metal roofs can give your residential or commercial roofing system a uniquely striking beauty, and their high durability and longevity will also last for years.
Roof maintenance can extend your roof's life considerably. Even if you have a properly installed roof, it is vital that you have at least one annual maintenance inspection.
A roof can suffer damage caused by many weather conditions, but storm damage is one of the most severe. Avoid future expenses by scheduling an inspection.
There are many commercial roofing options, so you will have to carefully find the best roof system that will be sure to satisfy your needs. You can rely on us to help you to find the best option.
Roof Repairs are an excellent option if full replacement or installation is not necessary. We can fix problem areas in your existing commercial roofing, avoiding further premature deterioration.
There are many reasons why having a flat roof on your home or business is a great choice. Their lower cost and easier maintenance make them more popular than pitched roofs. They are also more flexible in terms of design and construction.
A one stop service shop for the best quality, most affordable residential roofing. Let the professional roofers at Roofers of Arlington help you choose the right material and fix every roofing issues you have within the budget.
Commercial builders and property managers trust us to complete work quickly with the highest quality, most dependable commercial roofing services without disrupting day-to-day business activities.
Will your Insurance Cover Roof Repairs? Roofing insurance Claims can be one of the most stressfull times in your life. Insurance coverage depends on the policy's terms and the cause of the damage. While your insurance company might pay for your roof repairs, they might also deny your claim. Here's a quick process you can follow to get some financial assistance out from your insurance company.
Need a new roof but you can't afford it? We can find the right financing assistance for you. We can help you keep your home and family protected with payment plans that suits your budget. Learn more! Here's what you can do if you can't afford roof repair or replacement
If you're not sure if you need your roof replaced, here are signs that you may need roof repairs:
- Old roof - a roof that's been 15 years since you replaced tiles on roof
- Water leaks into your residential or commercial property
- Shingles or roof tiles that are visibly cracked or damage
- Roof that sags
- Growing mold
- Unexplained spike in your energy bills
Replacing your roof is a big decision. It's one of the huge investments you'll make in your home, and it's not one that you want to take lightly. So, what are the things you should consider when it's time to get a roof replacement? Read below:
- Materials - There are a wide array of materials to choose from (metal, asphalt, or wood shaker) each with its own pros and cons. Different materials have different lifespans and require different levels of care. Ensure to make research before deciding or talk to a reliable roofing replacement companies to help you choose which one is best for you.
- How old is your roof? Lifespan varies depending on the material used, but the average is around 15 years. Determining the age of your roofing system is helpful; this will give you an idea of what should be your next course of action to take.
- Stay or leave - roof replacement may require you to leave your house temporarily until the project is completed. Expect there will be workers pounding and drilling. If, however, you decide to stay, an experienced roof replacement contractor shouldn't have a problem with it.
- Weigh your options - shop around and compare your options before signing a contract. Ask references from friends and family members - a good roof replacement contractor gives estimates and inspections before any construction begins.
- Read the paperwork - read the contract thoroughly. The best roofing contractors will ensure specific details about materials to use, design agreed (pitched or flat), cost breakdown, and scope of work are addressed before signing.
- Lastly, make sure you work with certified and insured roofing company - You should ensure they have the experience and skills to get your roof replacement job done right. Replacing shingles on roof is not an easy job you can Do-It-Yourself. Leaving all the work to a professional roofer in Northern Virginia will save you time, money and a headache.
You should also verify workers' general liability insurance coverage - an insured and bonded roofing contractors gives you peace of mind if something goes wrong during construction. You should also check if they follow the building code in Vienna.
Vienna’s Top Choice Roofing Contractor
Now that you know all about the importance of a reliable contractor, be it repair or replacement, it's time to find one. Make sure to only work with certified and insured professionals who have the best interests at heart.
We recommend contacting Roofers in Vienna, VA - our team of dedicated and committed roofing specialist will give you a quality service and sturdy roof over your head that assure style and longevity. Our 15 years in the industry equipped us with the expertise and skills that guarantee to get the job done right.
With your new smart roof, you can sleep soundly at night, knowing your home will be protected from any harsh elements for years to come! Speak to us today!
We are very impressed with the excellent results produced by this company. Not only you are guaranteed to deal with professional staff and contractor but this company can guarantee quality and quick service and recommends alternatives when applicable. Definitely will recommend their service
❓Do roofers have to be licensed in Vienna, VA?
Roofing contractors in Vienna, VA, are required to be licensed. Their licenses come in three levels:
- Class A: allows work on projects worth up to $10,000
- Class B: projects with a value of up to $120,000 can be undertaken
- Class C: Licenses are unlimited
❓Who installs metal roofs near me?
Metal roofs are popular among Vienna homeowners because of their distinct advantages over other types of roofs. Their advantages include durability, lightweight, easy installation, and fireproof properties. It is possible to pick from a variety of colors and styles. Roofing of Arlington specializes in installing, repairing, and replacing metal roofs, and our highly skilled roofers are committed to consistent quality.
❓How much does a new roof cost in Vienna, VA?
In Vienna, VA, the average cost of installing an asphalt-shingled roof for a 1,500-square-foot roof is $6,573. However, the price will vary according to the individual home. You may pay less if your home is smaller or more if you choose a different material. Additionally, if you have a detached garage or a larger home with additional roofing to install, the cost of your new roof may be higher. New roofing can cost as little as $2,910.00 or as much as $11,437, depending on the scope of the project.