Expert Reston Roofers, Northern Virginia
Roofers of Reston VA
Looking for a licensed and seasoned roofing specialist? Reston VA roofers offers a wide variety of both roof replacement and repair services to residential and commercial.
Established in 2009 Roofers of Arlington has been serving Washington DC with trusted and quality workmanship for over 12 years.
We have installed and repaired more than 200 roofs in over 12 years. We have done everything from residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
At Roofers of Arlington, we specialize in restoring, repairing, and maintaining residential, commercial and industrial roofs all over DC. We transform hundreds of homes and variety of different industrial and commercial buildings, including: warehouses, government buildings, apartments, hospitals, hotels, shopping centers, churches and a lot more!
We go above and beyond to offer the very best in roof repair, replacement and maintenance because we understand how vital your roof are to the overall well-being of your space.
With 12 of experience in the roofing industry, you can depend on our seasoned and professional team of roofing installers for all your roofing needs. We guarantee a roof system of the very highest quality. We stand behind every roof that we put on and we will be here in the future to help you in your next roofing needs.
We offer efficient and safe repairs within your budget. Our seasoned roofers are available 24/7 offering support for emergency services and roof insurance repairs.
Save your time and money! do it right the first time. Hire seasoned and professional roofing specialist to help you build right the first time.
Complete roof replacement rather than repeatedly paying for roof repairs can be worth the investment. Get a complete roof replacement that lasts longer than re-roofing.
The modern look of stand seam metal roofs can give your residential or commercial roofing system a uniquely striking beauty, and their high durability and longevity will also last for years.
Roof maintenance can extend your roof's life considerably. Even if you have a properly installed roof, it is vital that you have at least one annual maintenance inspection.
A roof can suffer damage caused by many weather conditions, but storm damage is one of the most severe. Avoid future expenses by scheduling an inspection.
There are many commercial roofing options, so you will have to carefully find the best roof system that will be sure to satisfy your needs. You can rely on us to help you to find the best option.
Roof Repairs are an excellent option if full replacement or installation is not necessary. We can fix problem areas in your existing commercial roofing, avoiding further premature deterioration.
There are many reasons why having a flat roof on your home or business is a great choice. Their lower cost and easier maintenance make them more popular than pitched roofs. They are also more flexible in terms of design and construction.
A roof foam coating is the best option available on the market for maximizing the lifespan of the roof as well as reducing the energy consumption of the building.
A one stop service shop for the best quality, most affordable residential roofing. Let the professional roofers at Roofers of Arlington help you choose the right material and fix every roofing issues you have within the budget.
Commercial builders and property managers trust us to complete work quickly with the highest quality, most dependable commercial roofing services without disrupting day-to-day business activities.
Will your Insurance Cover Roof Repairs? Roofing insurance Claims can be one of the most stressfull times in your life. Insurance coverage depends on the policy's terms and the cause of the damage. While your insurance company might pay for your roof repairs, they might also deny your claim. Here's a quick process you can follow to get some financial assistance out from your insurance company.
Need a new roof but you can't afford it? We can find the right financing assistance for you. We can help you keep your home and family protected with payment plans that suits your budget. Learn more! Here's what you can do if you can't afford roof repair or replacement
If you're a homeowner in Reston, VA, then you know that maintaining your home is key to keeping it looking great and preserving its value. One of the most important parts of your home to maintain is the roof - and if it's time for a roof replacement, it's important to plan to make the best decision. This blog post will provide some tips on roof replacement that will help you get started.
- The first step is learning about some basic terms and parts of your home's structure before getting into conversations with roofing replacement companies
- Pitch - The pitch is the steepness or slope of a roof
- Rafters - are long wooden boards used for the roof's frame. It is designed to support the roof deck and shingles and everything else that goes with the top
- Underlayment - underlayment lies between the shingles and the roof sheathing or deck that provides a secondary layer of protection
- Shingles - shingles and roof tile are made from different materials such as clay tile, metal, wood shaker, but asphalt is the most common
- Flashing - the most vital part of your roof system, it is a metal strip covering the gaps on your roof where two sections meet - to keep water from seeping in, avoiding damage
What to ask the roof replacement contractor - how do you know who is trustworthy and will provide quality work? We made a general list below of important information that you might want to know before hiring a roof contractor for any type or size job:
- Are they licensed and bonded
- What insurance liability coverage they have
- Ask warranties for materials and labor
- Are required permits pulled by them
- Ask the length of their experience in the roofing industry
- Are they certified roof replacement contractors
- Have they worked with in Reston area
- Ask for a detailed cost estimation and scope of work
- Will there be an after-sales service
- Will there be a dumpster on site when they replace tiles on a roof
- The number one thing you should look at before hiring any contractor is their experience handling all aspects of the job - from start to finish. Next is insurance, this might seem like an obvious point, but your roofing contractor must have insurance coverage in case something goes wrong during construction while on site. It is also crucial to ensure they have proper licensing and certification and proof that they carry liability insurance covering property damage injuries before commencing your roof replacement project
- Cost estimate and comprehensive inspection – A roofing contractor will provide you estimation and inspection report of what needs to be done - thorough examination will help you decide whether to tear off or get an overlay. A detailed consultation will also help you understand what style (pitch or flat) and materials are best suited in your area
- Understanding Value - When getting repair or replacement, be it old or new, price is a consideration, but the roof is a big investment, and it can pay off in the long run. Hence, it is important to find a quality roofer who can provide you with a fair price and top-notch products
- Assistance in filing an insurance claim - We know how frustrating it can be to deal with the insurance company. Find a roofing replacement company that will work with you every step of the way and handle all communication between homeowner and the insurance company - this will ease some stress off your shoulders
The Best Roofing Contractor in Reston, VA
Roof replacement can seem like a daunting task; it is not just replacing shingles on the roof. It is a major home renovation project. Thus, don't settle for anything less than the best. Work with highly skilled professionals dedicated to providing exceptional service and quality workmanship from start to end. Roofers in Reston are experienced professionals available 24/7 to help. We will work with you to find the best solution for your home and budget.
You can trust our experienced roofers with any roofing issues you may have; our over 15 years of experience working with all types of roofs: shingle, tile, flat, and metal roofs, guarantee aesthetics, quality, and longevity. And if you want even more peace of mind – ask about our warranty options which cover up to 15 years of materials and labor!
Don't defer another day – call us today and let us help you get started on your new roof!
We are very impressed with the excellent results produced by this company. Not only you are guaranteed to deal with professional staff and contractor but this company can guarantee quality and quick service and recommends alternatives when applicable. Definitely will recommend their service
❓Do roofers have to be licensed in Reston, VA?
Make sure the roofing contractor you hire in Reston, Virginia, is someone you can trust when searching for local roofing contractors. This holds true whether you need a roof replacement or a new roof installed. The state of Virginia requires a license for roofing contractors. A contractor can hold Class A, B, or C licenses, depending on the value of the work he or she performs. These licenses are issued by the Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation Board of Contractors.
❓Who installs metal roofs near me?
Do you need a roofing contractor for your next roofing project in Reston, VA? There is no need to look any further than Roofers of Arlington to complete the job. Since 2009, we have been providing high-quality roofing products and services to our customers and are dedicated to providing our customers with the best products and services available. Whether you are in need of new roof installation, roof repair, or roof maintenance we will be happy to help you. You can schedule a consultation here: Book Phone Consulation.
❓How much does a new roof cost in Reston, VA?
The cost to install a new roof in Reston, Virginia varies from $4,500 to $27,300, depending on the size of your roof and the quality of shingles you select. An average 1,500-square-foot new roof costs around $9,250. Depending on the size of the roof, asphalt roof costs range from $4.50 to $7.80 per square foot. You can get an accurate estimate for your roof replacement project by requesting a quote here: Book Phone Consulation.